Weekend workshops @ the Rosemont Studio Collective will return in the fall of 2018. I’m taking the spring and summer off to do a 300 hour teacher training!
Oct 12 – Oct 14, 2018
I am partnering with Leah Titcomb of Forever Wild Yoga to offer a 2 night, 3 day retreat in iconic Rangeley, Maine! Be surrounded by the beauty of the woods and water. Sit quietly by the water, enjoy delicious food, reconnect with yourself through yoga, laugh as you try yoga on a paddleboard, breathe deeply, and enjoy the company of others on guided adventures through the Rangeley region. You will leave this retreat feeling refreshed and renewed!
- high-quality daily yoga classes on land and water
- exploratory adventures through natural wonders
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Red Quill Cabin
- 3 catered meals a day and snacks by Phia’s: “Feel Better With Every Bite”
- Aromatherapy Wellness Sessions
- Access to canoes, bikes, hiking trails
- Optional Thai Yoga Bodywork Sessions
Cost: $600.00 All inclusive. Early-bird price before August 1st $550.
More information and bookings through
In gratitude for the men and women who serve our country, the regularly scheduled 5:30-6:45pm yoga class at the JCA will be free to Vets on Nov 7th!