Weekend workshops @ the Rosemont Studio Collective will return in the fall of 2018. I’m taking the spring and summer off to do another 300 hours of teacher training!
SUP Yoga Retreat
Sept 14 – Sept 16, 2018
I am partnering with Leah Titcomb of Forever Wild Yoga to offer a 2 night, 3 day retreat in iconic Rangeley, Maine!Learn and experience the joys of paddleboard yoga while surrounded by the beauty of the woods and water. Sit quietly by the water, laugh as you do yoga on your paddleboard, breathe deeply during your yoga practice, and enjoy the company of others on guided adventures through the Rangeley region. You will leave this retreat feeling refreshed and renewed!
- high-quality daily yoga classes on land and water
- exploratory adventures through natural wonders
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Red Quill Cabin
- 3 catered meals a day and snacks by Phia’s: “Feel Better With Every Bite”
- Aromatherapy Wellness Sessions
- Access to canoes, bikes, hiking trails
Cost: $600.00 All inclusive.
More information and bookings through Forever Wild Yoga