Break free of expectations. Join Ashley Flowers for unique yoga experiences that empower you to be yourself. Smile, laugh, pet the goats, splash in the water, or simply bask in the joy of being you.
FRESH AIR YOGA
Sometimes you don’t know what you need until you get it. Last night, Ashley Flowers’s Yoga, was one of those experiences. I needed to sit in a quiet room, with quiet calming music, and stretch the crap out of my body.
Ashley did an amazing job guiding us through the poses and allowing us to go at our pace. I loved that she encouraged us to close our eyes and do as much of the class as we could without the visual interruption.
Thank you to Ashley, Steff, The Rosemont Collective, Purity Organic, and Yelp, for giving me just what I needed, before I even knew I did.
Just want to tell you how much I enjoyed goat yoga with you last week. That was one of the best things I have ever experienced! Perfect combination of yoga practice and mindful meditation with those incredible little animals…Thank you so much
Martha, June 2018
I found all of Ashley’s classes to be a combination of fascinating guidance and information, physical challenges and deep relaxation, with wonderful healing mantra’s to take away with you as well. Not to be missed!!
Naomi, June 2016
Ashley Flowers yoga was the best thing that this tightly wound, achy spazz could have done!
1. I like that she walked around and adjusted but ALSO illustrated what we are doing.
2. I LOVE that she have more than one modification. For me, I’m neither a great yogi nor a totally newbie, so it’s nice to have something in the middle.
3. Did I snore during savasana? I definitely fell asleep.
4. Sometimes it’s nice to have a relaxing yoga class. While doing the rigorous 264762 million degree stand on one toe and also jump up and down classes are a great workout, it’s great to have a chill (but still productive) class.
5. The studio was cozy and cute. I really liked that she set out the mats and blocks ahead of time, it helps with the flow and also keeps us spaced. I wish more classes would do this so you don’t end up with feet in faces, etc.
6. But like actually, did I snore?
Summary: This was an amazing class and Ashley was an amazing teacher!!!
This yoga class was perfect for this total uncoordinated noob. Ashley led this class with gentle guidance and just enough persistence to make me feel like she was not leveling the class down just for me. For the various poses she laid out many ways for people to feel comfortable and challenge themselves. She didn’t scorn or judge when I misfired and rose the wrong limb or breathed on the wrong note. When I did need help she was there with gentle touches to help move me to where I needed to go. She encouraged us to close our eyes and go through the motions. I am lucky to have other classmates that understood what she was guiding us through so I could look for examples.
All in all, a very lovely class. This was perfect for making me relax, and not worry about not being in tune with my body. It is all a work in progress. Perfection is for suckers, right?