There is no better place to practice yoga than outdoors with the sun on your skin, the grass beneath your toes, and the wind in your hair!
Find a deeper sense of connection with yourself and mother earth. Enjoy donation based outdoor yoga in Portland, Maine this Summer with a variety of teachers!
2017 Outdoor Yoga Schedule!
- Tuesdays with OmBody Health, 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Eastern Prom
- Wednesdays with Ashley Flowers, 6pm – 7pm: Payson Park (through August)
- Thursdays with Ashley Flowers, 5:45pm – 6:45pm: Deering Oaks Park (Sept – Nov)
- Fridays with Cayce Lannon, 7am – 8am: Eastern Promenade (beginning July 7th)
Special Outdoor Yoga Events:
- Goat Yoga: Multiple Dates Aug/Sept, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Smiling Hill Farm
- Life Happens Outside Festival Outdoor Classes: August 26th
- 108 Sun Salutations
- Touching the Earth