Ashley Flowers Yoga, wouldn’t be what it is without the amazing array of incredible businesses, people, entrepreneurs, supporters, volunteers, and students that help make the magic happen!
My deepest and most sincere appreciation to:
- Portland Paddle, for keeping us all healthy and happy with a regular dose of vitamin sea and for creating a fantastic community of fun-loving folks!
- Smiling Hill Farm, for making all the goat yoga magic possible!
- Emily’s Oysters, for the years worth of volunteer help making the SUP Yoga happen and for keeping our bellies full of tasty oysters!
- Maine State Society for the Protection of Animals, for helping us connect with the horses, and in so doing, connect more deeply to ourselves!
- Portland Parks & Recreation, for maintaining beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces for us to practice!
- Jewish Community Alliance, for your commitment to healthy communities and for the beautiful library practice space!
- Bet Ha’am, for your open-mindedness in what prayer and practice look like!
- Visit Portland, for getting the word out!
- My family and friends, for lugging equipment, editing copy, and all the other voodoo that you do so that people all over the world can experience yoga with yours truly 😉
- All of my students, You are incredible, thanks for practicing with me!
Want to work with me?! I would love to hear from you!