Ashley Flowers yoga was the best thing that this tightly wound, achy spazz could have done!
1. I like that she walked around and adjusted but ALSO illustrated what we are doing.
2. I LOVE that she have more than one modification. For me, I’m neither a great yogi nor a totally newbie, so it’s nice to have something in the middle.
3. Did I snore during savasana? I definitely fell asleep.
4. Sometimes it’s nice to have a relaxing yoga class. While doing the rigorous 264762 million degree stand on one toe and also jump up and down classes are a great workout, it’s great to have a chill (but still productive) class.
5. The studio was cozy and cute. I really liked that she set out the mats and blocks ahead of time, it helps with the flow and also keeps us spaced. I wish more classes would do this so you don’t end up with feet in faces, etc.
6. But like actually, did I snore?
Summary: This was an amazing class and Ashley was an amazing teacher!!!